Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Peaceful Sleep


It feels great to be back! Exams are over (finally!) and it seemed as if these fifteen days have dragged on like fifteen months!

There are so many things that I want to write about but it’s been more than twenty four hours since I’ve been up and I am very very tired and sleepy. Tonight I’m going to sleep without any tension at the back of my mind for the first time in seven to eight months; knowing that I don’t have to worry about the exams (if I have to write them again which I’m pretty sure I might have to) till the results are out; knowing that I’m going to be with my friends from tomorrow till the time I get sick of them and feel like coming back home; knowing that I will have my life back again; knowing that I won’t have to put off blogging about my thoughts; and most of all, knowing that I am back to being the way that I have always been!

I have a whole list ready and will post about things very often from now on. But right now I need to sleep!

Sweet dreams!!!

1 comment: