Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Upcoming Posts...


I have come back home after an entire week and the last week has been amazing to say the least. I haven't been able to write much except about the road trip that we had but now that I am back home the ideas are just waiting to be written about.

For starters, I have this romance story that I will be posting within this week. The idea for this story has been contributed by my cousin Kritika, who told me about this somewhere around April and insisted that hers be the first story that I write once my exams got over and so I am going to oblige.

Then there’s going to be this series of short stories with the same set of characters. I have just been able to form the characters and their characteristics so far. I’ll post those only after I have at least three concrete chapters that don’t seem silly once they’ve been written.

There’s also this small biography I want to write. I’m just waiting to get all my facts right before I start writing.
Apart from that, I am dying to write about the trauma and torture that I went through while studying during the last so many months! In addition to these planned blog posts, there will also be other regular updates about what I have been doing.

So yeah, now that I have all the time in the world to blog, I will write about all those things which I never would have written about otherwise. Enough for this post, have to start working on the Romance story. Will post it soon enough!

-Azaad!!

No comments:

Post a Comment