Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Huh! What???

It has been so long since I’ve felt this way,
All this while, on purpose; I’ve kept this need at bay.
But today I gave up and began to write,
A poem, a limerick; be whatever it might.

There’s no topic, no thought, nothing specific of any kind,
It may not make sense, as there’s nothing on my mind.
I’m staring at the sheet, with the pen in my hand,
Should this line end with ‘sand,’ ‘band’ or stand?’

Not troubling you any further, I’ll bring this to an end,
Before you hunt me down, so my neck you can bend!
This is as crazy and lame and stupid as it can get,
Of all the crap I’ve written, THIS might be the silliest one yet!

- Azaad!!

1 comment:

  1. hi there... amzaing peom... i told you before too... you should really take up creative skills... you have got them in abundance....

    ReplyDelete