Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday #1

I was getting bored of studying as usual and logged on to see what was going on over the internet when I came across this blog through another blogger friend’s blog and this is what they had both done. So I thought, why not? Sounds like fun! So here goes… And although it is Saturday here, it was Friday when they did this on their blog! ;)


1.  The strangest thing I've ever eaten was… fortunately for me I am a vegetarian. So there’s little room for something strange for me to eat. But soya chunks are the strangest thing I’ve ever eaten.

2.  My best friend is /are Sandeep and Jyothi. I have pretty selfish reasons why they are my best friends. It is because they make me happy no matter how shitty I feel. That’s all.

3.  If I could live in a different era it would be the 1980’s because of the hairstyles and the clothes and the simple living. Sounds like fun.

4.  I like surprises and having a good book to read at ALL times.

5.  If you only know one thing about me it should be that I can be someone’s best friend when I’m nice and they are nice to me. But one mean thing and you’re out of my life forever… or let’s say it’d take a lot for me to forgive, and when I do, I’ll forget it too until next time.

6.  My favorite book of all time isdon’t have a favourite one of all time yet. The classics and romance novels are just waiting on my shelf to be read. I’m waiting to get these exams over with so that I can honor their request.

7.  The one beauty product I couldn't live without is kajal (Kohl). My eyes look so dull without it. I can live without lipstick, blushes, mascara but not THIS.

8.  Blogging is my creative outlet. It gives me an opportunity to write about anything and everything. My blog is also my e-best friend – patient, understanding and always by my side.

9.  If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Hrithik Roshan, Shahid Kapoor from Bollywood and ummmm…. Robert Pattinson from Hollywood… Its not just because of Twilight, I was awed even when he played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

10.  One of the best feelings in the world is, loving someone and being loved.