Friday, April 23, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday #3

The rules are simple! Fill the blanks with your own answers and then link up here. Oh! And today's post has quite a musical feel to it! They're fun questions. Enjoy!



1.  One song that always takes me back to my youth is   “Do Re Mi” from the Sound of Music and a few others from the same Soundtrack; and “Papa Kehte Hain” from Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak in Hindi.


2.  My first concert ever was   the MTV Aids Concert that I attended in 2002. They had great pop artists from all over India which made for great live music!

3.  If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there:   Three Doors Down, Poets of the Fall, Coldplay, Travis, Audioslave, Bryan Adams, Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna, Lady GaGa, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Pink Floyd, Owl City, Outlandish, Nickelback, Nelly Furtado, Green Day, Evanescence, Def Leppard… Phew! That’s a lot!!!

4.  The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is    It’s more of a romantic song than a “boot knocking” one… But I like “Love Song” by 311. It has a magical feel to it!

5.  The best concert I've ever been to was    I have only been to one concert and I had so much fun there. I guess that would have to be the best – yet.

6.  A memorable musical moment for me was    on the phone when I had songs dedicated to me and played on the phone… Not just one song, a bunch of them – “Love Song” in point no. 4 above was one of them!
7.  The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is    ‘Writing to Reach You’ by Travis and ‘Carnival of Rust,’‘Someone Special’ and ‘Stay’ by Poets of the Fall.

Link up! Cheers!