Thursday, May 6, 2010

I need a Button...

Okay... Now that I’ve been in this bloggy world for longer than a year, I think it’s about time. I need to have a button because quite a few of you read me (or the stats on the right sidebar are totally bogus.) It’s not that I haven’t tried, but I just can’t have the right image or the right kind of button that is in sync with the theme of this blog and it’s gotta be pink(ish). How would a blue button look on a pink blog? Right?

Ideas, suggestions, even a mock up (I know it’s asking for too much) are welcome. If you can tell me where to look for a nice picture and what kind of picture to look for, I think I can handle the rest. I have like a gazillion fonts on my computer and I know how to work my way around HTML a little bit. I can edit a picture on Picasa and I have a Photobucket account. The only hitch here is that my creativity is choosing to leave me alone this time.

Ohh... And I’ve put up quite a few of your buttons on my sidebar... Yes, you’re welcome.

If you’ve made these on your own, you’ve got to tell me how you designed it and how you went about it. If someone made it for you, let me know how to contact them! You could leave a comment or write an e-mail to me at infinitedreamzzz@gmail.com

Whatever works for ya!