Thursday, June 24, 2010

Booksneeze

A few days ago, I came across the best thing ever on the internet - a site called Booksneeze.com. And why am I calling it the best thing ever?? Because for an avid reader (and occassional writer) like me, it is.

Booksneeze is a book reviewing site. You join the site and become reviewers for the books offered by them. You wanna ask how??? It is very simple really. To register, all you need is your own blog.

And the procedure for reviewing books is easy too. They have a few books listed as available for review and you pick yours. They send it to you (all the way from Nashville, TN) for FREE (so be sure to give them your correct postal address) and you have to read it, write a review about it on your blog and send them the link to the review.

It doesn't have to be a good review necessarily. You can write whatever you feel like. You don't get paid for it, but you do get to keep the book. How cool is that?? :)

So I registered a few weeks ago and choosed a book for review and guess what?? It just got delivered to me!!  It took a few weeks because I live all the way in India; but for those living in the United States or somewhere between there and India, the delivery time would be much lesser.

In a few days (after I'm done reading Jeffrey Archer's "And Thereby Hangs A Tale") I'll start reading this book and post its review. It sounds awesome!