Wednesday, June 2, 2010

If I were...

I’m back with a meme this time. I’ve got too much on my mind now to write about it in detail. I would prefer to do that when everything is sorted out.

I saw this meme posted by janjan at between me and my thoughts and I’m just going to dive right into it.

·        If I were a month, I'd be March, ‘coz it has the best weather between cold winter (and we all know we haven’t seen that in a few years) and hot sweaty summer (Yeah! Had too much of that! God, can you please take it back? Thank you!)
·        If I were a day of the week, I'd be Saturday.
·        If I were a time of day, I'd be twilight.
·        If I were a planet, I'd be Venus.
·        If I were an animal, I'd be a golden retriever.
·        If I were a direction, I'd be straight ahead
·        If I were a piece of furniture, I'd be a comfy couch... Oh wait, wait!!! I could be a large king size bed too.
·        If I were a liquid, I'd be water… its life!
·        If I were a gemstone, I'd be diamond.
·        If I were a tree, I'd be a Christmas tree.
·        If I were a tool, I'd be a lever.
·        If I were a flower, I'd be lily.
·        If I were a kind of weather, I'd be Spring.
·        If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a piano.
·        If I were a color, I'd be shades of pink.
·        If I were an emotion, I'd be happiness.
·        If I were a fruit, I'd be a mango.
·        If I were a sound, I'd be a heart beat.
·        If I were an element, I'd be wind.
·        If I were a car, I'd be a Toyota Corolla.
·        If I were a food, I'd be a something tangy and spicy like Pasta :)
·        If I were a place, I'd be a beach.
·        If I were a material, I'd be cotton.
·        If I were a taste, I'd be salty.
·        If I were a scent, I'd be floral.
·        If I were a body part, I'd be the heart.
·        If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a 4-inch red stiletto.
·        If I were a facial expression, I'd be a beautiful smile.

It was fun doing this. And there are no rules to carry this meme forward. Just do it! :)