Monday, July 12, 2010

Accolades… and my 100th!

It’s a bright and sunny day outside these four walls. I am acknowledging the fact because I hadn’t stepped out of my house in the past three days. I was down with a fever, cough and eventually, got a cold too. I was so tired of being at home and having nothing concrete to do that I decided to get up and come to work even though I haven’t recovered completely. Anyway, I was tired of postponing my 100th post, especially after I knew what I was going to be writing about.


Over the last month, this blog - that has been my baby for about a year and a half; has been appreciated by quite a few people and they have been generous enough to let the fact be known by presenting me with blog awards. I am really very very grateful to each and every one of them. I delayed posting it on the blog because I didn’t want to brag. But as it turns out, it is not considered bragging in the blogosphere because you get to share these awards with other fellow bloggers. Awesome, isn’t it?
So I thought, what could be better for my 100th post than letting everyone know how much people love my blog and passing the love on to other bloggers? For this, I have combined all the awards that I have received in my entire blogging career. Before I talk about these awards, I once again thank all those who have been kind enough to consider my blog worth an award and also for reading my not-so-small posts regularly. I really appreciate it. :)

I’m going to do this chronologically… :P

I received my first award way back in October 2009 – “One Lovely Blog Award” from Ekanthapadhikan at The Truth About Me-self. A few months later, that would be in May this year, I received the same award from Ratz at What Can I Say! Wow!! Honoured... Really!!! :)


The next award that I received was the “I Love Your Blog Award” from Island Gal at NYC Island Gal. Again... Thank you soo much!! :)



I also received the “Sweet Blog Award” from Aparna at Aparna’s dotcom. :)


Last but not the least, the “A Blog With Substance Award” from janjan at between me and my thoughts.


Now this one comes with some rules - I have to share my blog philosophy. I'm just too eager to post this and don't have the patience to write the reason behind me writing my blog because I have only mentioned it too many times already. So what I'm going to do is, give you a link to my first post (again) and you'll know why I write and what I write about!! :P Lazy?? Yeah! That's totally me!!!

And I pass on all of these awards to all the blogs that I read and follow as well as all those who follow me!!! It is too difficult (and too cruel) to just choose just a few!!! Congratulations to you all!!! :)

And Thank you once again for bearing with me!!! :D