Thursday, December 23, 2010

And that's 'Miss Bitch' to you...

For almost twenty minutes my mind went through turmoil when I had to decided whether I wanted to club this post with the year end post (like the one I did last year) or not. I was also in two minds about whether I should even do this post for almost six hours. Since thinking about a blog post for that long is significant, I decided it was serious enough to deserve a post in itself. Although, I wish I didn't have to write this post when my blog looks to festive and Christamssy, but what the heck! I don't want to take this to the next year.

For all those who nodded their heads in agreement when they read the title of this post, it's precisely for you guys girls (okay, and maybe a few guys too, if you didn't want to feel left out.) I hope you realise what a huge favour I'm doing. I'm actually saving you from going to hell for being such big fat LIARS. Yeah. True. Because you see, I'm not the way you think I am. So just for your sake, since you've been bitching about me and calling me a bitch, I thought I'd spare you the guilt of being liars and be a bitch for once and actually show you what it really means. So read very very carefully, because I'm going through this entire personality change  (against my principles) in this one blog post just to save your asses from going to hell. I hope you appreciate the effort. (And it's okay if you don't thank me. I know that you have a reputation to keep and saying 'Thanks' to me would be like suicide for you. I understand and I know how grateful you must be. So spare yourself the trouble.)

But that's not the only reason I'm doing this. I'm doing this because doing and being good means squat to people. If you disappoint them even once (for the silliest of things even) they're going to end up calling you a bitch anyway. So since I've been miss goody-goody for the past two years, I thought I'd give the other side of my personality a chance to feature on this blog too. And good girl that I am, I'm still thinking about being a bitch just so others wouldn't be called liars. Ah! It's so hard to be someone you're not! But I'm trying my best.

Of course you'd want to know what happened, but I'm soooo not in the mood for delving into those details. But let me tell you one thing. You want to call me names, fine. I've earned it. But you also gotta show some respect. So here's what I have for you. You might want to write this down. Make it your screensaver if you think you can't remember because you have so many petty little things in that tiny brain of yours. 
{photo via weheartit and here}